It's been a while...
I haven't updated in a while, but that's because:
1. I've been busy
2. There really hasn't been too much to report on.
I've been trying to save money for some impending trips, so as a result I haven't been doing too much.
With that being said, however, I did go to Malahide Castle last week which was quite nice. And I went to the National Museum of Ireland the week before... I'm trying to do touristy things close to home.
Impending trips if everything goes well:
1. tour of Northern Ireland
2. French Open Paris
3. Wimbledon London
4. Spain
So fingers crossed everything works out. If I can get these accomplished, I will be a happy camper.
Hope you're all well...
PS - Happy Chinese New Year to everyone who celebrates!
PPS - Go to vanderspek.ca to see a few photos of me... That's my friend Arianna's website...
1. I've been busy
2. There really hasn't been too much to report on.
I've been trying to save money for some impending trips, so as a result I haven't been doing too much.
With that being said, however, I did go to Malahide Castle last week which was quite nice. And I went to the National Museum of Ireland the week before... I'm trying to do touristy things close to home.
Impending trips if everything goes well:
1. tour of Northern Ireland
2. French Open Paris
3. Wimbledon London
4. Spain
So fingers crossed everything works out. If I can get these accomplished, I will be a happy camper.
Hope you're all well...
PS - Happy Chinese New Year to everyone who celebrates!
PPS - Go to vanderspek.ca to see a few photos of me... That's my friend Arianna's website...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home